Friday, April 11, 2008

Why Not?

so i have seen a few people doing these "blogs". i figure why not try one myself. i doubt i will update this that often, unless some funny situation befalls me and i feel the urge to share it with all. so for those of you reading this, thanks for stopping in to see whats been goin on in my life and the stories i have to share. as far as current updates: im living in salt lake (yeah tell me about it!!) and working at Primary Children's Hospital on the Neuroscience Trauma Unit. i love the job and the kids. the staff i work with are amazing and great to be around. i am learning a lot and enjoy the job......well most of it. i have also recently picked up a perdium job at the University Hospital on 5 West (Med-Phych). should be quite different from the NTU but i have heard good things about it so i figured why not make a little extra money. well for now this is a start.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Hey Rob!
I did not know you had a blog. I need your email address so I can invite you to my blog. How is work going. It is good to keep in touch thru blogging I am addicted.

derrickandlisadye said...

rob- nice blog. hallie wants to write you something now.uustinkhh hhhhhhhhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb ytdddhfhflhbhhhhhhhuyyyyyyyyyhhhhhyyfijjjjjfffkkkkkkkk -so rob did you find the hidden message in all that? We love you. Hallie says peace out dude!!! Lisa and kids